Services We Provide
Upholstery Cleaning In Kent
Upholstery Cleaning Areas
Here is a list of just some of the areas we cover around Kent & London: Manston, Marden, Margate, Martin Mill, Meopham, Minster in Thanet, Minster in Sheppey, Monkton, Nettlestead, and Nettlestead Green.
Rolin Cleaning Services Ltd is and always has been a family run business and are the cleaners in the city and west end of London who provide the contract and commercial cleaning service your business needs to ensure your office spaces are always clean and tidy every day.
We are a professional Institute of Inspection Cleaning Restoration Certification qualified company ( IICRC ) with over 26 years’ of experience. We use 100% safe products and clean all upholstery on site. We use special treatments on heavily used areas such as arms and headrests.
Our products are safe for pets and children. We are a family run business and fully insured. We can pre-clean, clean and protect leather. We can repair and recolour leather including Aniline dyes and pigmented leathers.
We want you to know the way to achieve the cleanest, healthiest upholstery in your home and office
1. Firstly, we always vacuum with a high filtration machinery specially designed for professional cleaning.
2. We have solutions to pre-spot difficult stains as well as specialist stain removal techniques that we know will otherwise be diffiult to remove using non-specialist techniques.
3. We now will apply a pre-spray so that we begin the cleaning process which will assist the removal of oils and dirt from the upholstery fibres.
4. We use portable hot water extraction machine to clean the fabric which helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the fibres. The machine then flushes and vacuums the dirt and chemicals out.
5. The rinsing process ensures that the residues are removed to prevent re-soiling.
6. We assist the drying process by using turbo cold air dryers on each part of the upholstery
7. We can apply a water based protector which will help your furniture to stay cleaner for longer and help prevent spillages from becoming permanent stains. This can be added to your cleaning quotation