It is essential that your upholstery and leather suites are kept clean and maintained on a regular basis. Because with all of the daily use, they will get spills and marks, and start to look dirty in appearance – this is where we come in. Whether you are looking for upholstery cleaning and/or to have a protective seal applied then all you need to do is call.
We will always visit and inspect the upholstery or leather suite to carry out tests to see which method should be used, the type/make of upholstery and leather and then provide you with a free quotation.
So, when you want your upholstery and leather cleaned and freshened up, then all you need to do is contact us and we will make an appointment that is convenient to you where we can discuss what you wish to be done.
We can recolour leather including aniline dyes and pigmented leather alongside our 100% customer satisfaction we offer a ten day guarantee with our work, this means you have a period of time to decide whether or not you are happy with our work.
We want you to know the way to achieve the cleanest, healthiest upholstery in your home and office
1. Firstly, we always vacuum with a high filtration machinery specially designed for professional cleaning.
2. We have solutions to pre-spot difficult stains as well as specialist stain removal techniques that we know will otherwise be diffiult to remove using non-specialist techniques.
3. We now will apply a pre-spray so that we begin the cleaning process which will assist the removal of oils and dirt from the upholstery fibres.
4. We use portable hot water extraction machine to clean the fabric which helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the fibres. The machine then flushes and vacuums the dirt and chemicals out.
5. The rinsing process ensures that the residues are removed to prevent re-soiling.
6. We assist the drying process by using turbo cold air dryers on each part of the upholstery
7. We can apply a water based protector which will help your furniture to stay cleaner for longer and help prevent spillages from becoming permanent stains. This can be added to your cleaning quotation